Are you figuring out how to configure office 365 in windows? Don’t worry we have easy and simple steps for you to fix your problem. These are small issues that occur sometimes and create problems. But we all know that every problem has a solution.
And here we are, with some steps that will help you to solve the configuration office 365 in windows. Just in case you occur with any obstacles feel free to contact Office 365 Support UK team is always available to ease and solve your doubts.
Before starting the process here is something that you need to know is that the process will depend on the E1 or E3 license whichever the user is active with.
- E1 license user’s i.e Business essentials, Email only license holders follow E1 process.
- E3 license user’s i.e Business Premium license holders follow only E2 process.
Steps to Configure Office 365 in Windows:
- Set up desktop for office 365
- Sign In to office 365 portal
- Now check and remove the software that are not compatible because these will interfere with office 365 setup
- Uninstall the old office versions and install new versions
- For E3 license you have to install Office 2016 Pro Plus:
- Sign In to Office 365 portal
- Click Gear option and select office 365 settings
- Now click Install
- After clicking Run, you will be able to run the application
- Make sure that you have completely uninstalled the older version
- For E1 License you have to install Desktop update and skype for business:
- Install skype for business, office 2016 does not have skype in it but you can still install skype in it.
- Click skype with the business icon
- Now, if you have office 2010 SP2 connect to office 365 or you can also skip this step for Desktop Setup
- For prompt and processing actions:
- Sign In to Microsoft Online Service
- Office 365 will check the system configuration and when the check completes without detecting any problems. It will display a option configure your desktop application and update office 365 setup
- Now click continue and accept the I agree begin and install configure desktop application
These steps will help you configure office 365 in Windows. Still having problems Dial Office 365 Support Number 0808-169-8369. We are always here to assist our users via call support and remote access solutions.