Follow Significant Steps for Webroot Antivirus Configuration
Antivirus are definitely the most outstanding software’s available to completely protect and keep your entire data safe. Amongst so many, antivirus, Webroot, is simply fantastic. It delivers next-generation endpoint security and threat intelligence services to protect businesses and individuals in a connected world.
Webroot antivirus stable features:
Webroot Internet Security comes with outstanding features such like:
- There is a personal privacy and protection features a password management tool offers.
- Webroot includes 8 GB of additional online storage space
- Complete theft prevention service for US based customers
- Webroot antivirus customer support phone number is also available for complete protection
How to Configure Webroot Security Anywhere in Firewall?
You can take few essential steps, to configure Webroot security anywhere:
- Go to the firewall unrecognized traffic
- It opens an alert where you can either block the traffic
- It opens an alert where you can either block the traffic or allow it to proceed
- Now select “Allow” CTI Navigator to access internet
- Select to block Navigator or no longer get a security alert
- Manually configure Webroot to allow Navigator to access the Internet as needed, or temporarily disable Webroot’s firewall
In order to view webroot secure anywhere firewall status or disable the firewall:
Now configure the webroot desktop firewall version 1.5 for windows prior to XP to allow CTI navigator internet functions:
- Now open webroot desktop firewall
- Click permissions in the left panel
- Select CTI Navigator in the Program Name list
- Click and hold on the Permission beside CTI Navigator to open an options menu
- Now click on “Always Allow”
- You can then close the Webroot Desktop Firewall screen
- If you are not successful configuration your firewall or want to test if the firewall is the problem
You can then temporarily disable the webroot desktop firewall as follows:
You can then right-click on the Webroot Desktop Firewall icon in the Windows system tray
- Now click “Exit” in version 5.5 or Close in version 1.5
- Now you can click “yes” at the prompt “Are you sure you want to quit?”
- In order to uninstall webroot desktop firewall version 1.5
- Now Go to Start
- Go to Programs > Webroot > Webroot Desktop Firewall > Uninstall
- Select “Yes” at the prompt “Are you sure you want to completely remove this program?
- Now restart the computer
- To uninstall Webroot Desktop Firewall version 5.5
- Now go to Start
- Go to control Panel
- Select Add/Remove Programs
- Select Webroot Desktop Firewall > Remove
- Restart the computer
All configuration steps are easy and significant and help users in attaining best setup and configuration procedure conveniently.